Friday, October 11, 2013

Ending Journey



My essence is leaving me
Going away towards my love
 Wants to congregate me

Whilst you are not at this juncture
As you assured
Subsequently, why should I be?

 Acquaintances are lamenting
In a trepidation to lose me
However I am departing towards my ultimate destiny

My hands are screaming
O Mother please help me
Seize my hands in yours tightly


So as to I can seal my eyes
Don’t shed your tears for me, I know you loved me
Want to see your smiling countenance, Let me sleep easily


 We will be alive together everlastingly
If that was the pledge
After that how could I demonstrate disloyalty?

This world has a rivalry relation with our love
As rose and thorn have
But that hurdles are dissolving my spirituality

Since I am coming to heaven
It is the time of revitalization
Wherever we are emerging finally

I don’t necessitate prosperity and luxuries of this vindictive world
Just throw a rose on my grave. That will bring peace at the end
I want to die calmly!

 by Rana Umair Asif
 Pakistan


No comments:

Post a Comment