Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I congratulate you

Shereen Nabil Nagib Ramadan
Egypt - Cairo
I congratulate you

I really admire your brain
You hurt me and caused a lot of pain
You hurt all the girls who loved you for true
You also put in their nick on your chain
So you can always get them back
And pretend that your love is true

I congratulate you

I really admire your plane
You always begin from the pretty to the plain
You didn't leave anyone in city or town
All girls are under your spell and your lame charm
They all pray for your love
While you take them as your prey of love

But I really have to...congratulate you!

I was your perfect crime!
You played with my heart and made it a pie
Maybe I pretend to be fine
But I'm still on fire

You played your love game with me and gave me sweet wine
I was drunk in your false love not your sweet red wine
I was enchanted enough to be used and tamed by you

I gave you my heart as a vow
And you gave me nothing but a promise of "Not now"
I gave you all my love to be your crown
You gave me a paper crown
I gave you faithfulness to be your coat
You gave me betrayal to be my cold

You left me in the rain
You trampled my heart and let me fall in pain
You didn't even let me go
No!
You have fixed the chain in my heart!

But you forgot that I've already gave it to you..
Sorry but you have lost this game!

You fixed your chain this time in an empty place!

No comments:

Post a Comment